Monday, July 18, 2016

Move #4

The weeks are going by faster and FASTER! It's kinda freaking me out. But it's been another great week here in Helena Montana! We moved again! Haha I've never moved this much in my life! But it all works out, we are living with an awesome family. They have a bunch of dirt bikes, so Sister Pearson is in heaven, and we sleep in a jungle room with a bed that hangs from the ceiling! It's a good time.


Lauren is still doing great! She is moving to Orem in a month to go to school at UVU! As for pretty much everyone else they have all fallen off the face of the earth.. Or have said they can't meet for like two weeks because they are going camping. But it's okay! We've been able to go tracting a lot more and meet a bunch of new people, so we will see how it goes with all of them. :)


This morning we met as a zone at the stake President's home for breakfast! We do this every transfer, but this time we were asked to do some training with the missionaries on how to plan and set goals. I felt like I should talk specifically about setting goals. I've done a training on how to set goals probably almost every transfer of my mission so far. Or at least every other. I guess I really need to learn how to set goals! There is a quote in “Preach My Gospel” that I love! It's from Elder Ballard, he says, "I am so thoroughly convinced that if we don’t set goals in our life and learn how to master the techniques of living to reach our goals, we can reach a ripe old age and look back on our life only to see that we reached but a small part of our full potential. When one learns to master the principles of setting a goal, he will then be able to make a great difference in the results he attains in this life.” I invite you all to set a goal today! Go about it prayerfully and I know that the Lord will bless you as you are striving to reach your full potential in this life :)


I love you all! Have a great week!!
Love,
Sister Anderson

Random moments from the week!
1.  I found some wrestling masks? In a closet the other day, so we put them on and laughed for a good amount of time about it haha pictures to come.
2. The members we live with were gone to Utah this weekend and one night while they were gone at like 10:40pm the dogs started barking like crazy (we live in the mountains, so no one should be around) at first I was thinking, "oh there's probably a deer or something" then we saw lights go past our window in the driveway and it scared us, so we called the members to see if they were home, but nope, they were still in Utah! But then they told us that it was the people that come and feed the dogs... Then we slept just fine :)
3. I've come to find that I really like horchata.
4. We are really good at moving! :) We can be totally packed and out the door in under an hour!


Playing the piano at the new house we're living in
Wresting masks =)
The swinging bed in the jungle room
Exchanges with Sister Hallet
Pretty rainbow!
Funny license plate
I love horchata!
Big Sky Country
Funny car from Algeria?

No comments:

Post a Comment