Monday, April 11, 2016

Back in Montana!

Hello! Hello!
This week has been such a great week! Super crazy, but really good! It was pretty sad saying goodbye to Sheridan, but I'll go back and visit sometime. So.. I'm in Helena Montana now! I love it a lot, a lot, a lot! It's such a great place to be serving the Lord. It's so much fun to be with Sister Pearson again too. I can't believe it's coming up on a year since I've met her. I feel like I've known her all of my life! It's crazy how many amazing people that you meet on a mission. The people here are definitely different from the people in Sheridan. Haha but I love 'em.


The other night was pretty cool! We were out trying to contact some people that the ward council had asked us to go and visit and we were able to meet with a young mom and her 10 year old daughter. She's so awesome! We were able to share the hallelujah video her. Such a powerful video! We talked about how we can each find new life through Jesus Christ and she started tearing up. I felt the spirit so strong as we testified of the atonement. I know that the atonement is real. A couple days ago I was studying from the Book of Mormon in 2 Nephi 28. Such a great chapter! I love all of it, but at the very end, verse 32 is what really stood out to me. It says, "Wo be unto the Gentiles, saith the Lord God of Hosts! For notwithstanding I shall lengthen out mine arm unto them from day to day, they will deny me; nevertheless, I will be merciful unto them, saith the Lord God, if they will repent and come unto me; for mine arm is lengthened out all the day long, saith the Lord God of Hosts." It's so true for all of us! God loves us so much! Even when we deny him, we sin, we do things that we know we shouldn't. His arm is lengthened out still. He still wants us to repent and come unto him. He will never stop reaching out to help us. I love what elder Holland said, "Keep loving. Keep trying. Keep trusting. Keep believing. Keep growing. Heaven is cheering you on today, tomorrow, and forever." Can't say it any better than that! Keep on keepin on! I hope you all have the best week ever!
Love,
Sister Anderson


PS:
Funny/random stuffffff - I got here on Wednesday and the first place we go, we got out of the car and I was talking on the phone and this guy came walking by and started telling Sister Pearson all about this great pizza or beer that he got, then he did the funniest dance move and just kept on walking! Hahaha the first person I meet in Helena. - A 2 year old spit cracker all over Sister Pearson in a lesson! Hahaha - We got a referral to a house only because they had Utah license plates. - Met a guy that looked like he was 300% from Harry Potter. At first he wasn't wearing a shirt, then he said, "hold on, let me go put on a robe!" Then he came back in his robe, then he 312% looked like he was from Harry Potter. - OH! We live in a cabin way up in the mountains!! I love it! Some members are snow birds so they live in St George for the winter and come back here in the summer, so we get to live in their cabin till they come back in a couple weeks! They say that bears come around here pretty often..and the sisters before us saw a cougar..but we haven't seen anything yet. we probably will be fine ;)

The awesome Johnson family! Sheridan Ward mission leader
The Eylers
Work out at the high school track
We survived the wind!
Goodbye Sister Bell!
Leaving Sheridan with Sister Smith
A Sheridan goodbye sunset
Welcome to Helena! 
Our cabin home
Inside
Sister Pearson!
A random bear
Montana sky
Oh deer!

No comments:

Post a Comment