Monday, April 4, 2016

Transfer News :( :)

First of all...I can't believe it is already APRIL!! holy moly. Second of all...I thought that this week was going to be SUPER long with it being the 7th week and waiting for transfer calls, but it actually went by pretty quick! So my transfer news.... I am being transferred to Helena, Montana and I am going to be with Sister Pearson! (my MTC companion!)  I am going to miss Sheridan and the AMAZING people here SO MUCH, but I am excited for the new adventures that will be in Helena.


As for what happened this week it is all a HUGE blurrrrrr....every single appointment that we had planned-canceled. Not all of them just on one day of the week...EVERY day! Except for the Dayton family so that was good! I at least got to say goodbye to Brandy, which was so sad! But we will keep in contact. I so wish I could be here for her baptism, but as long as she gets baptized that's good enough for me! She came to General Conference!! aw it was so great! She came to the church to watch the last session with us and one of our awesome members, Sister Warner. Throughout most of it we were wondering if she was really getting anything out of it, or understanding what they were talking about, so we were having a few heart attacks here and there. But then Elder Holland got up and BAM! Oh goodness his talk was PERFECT. Exactly what she needed! Tears were shed and it was great :)


General Conference was AMAZING. so good. so good. I loved President Monson's talk about making choices. I have found that as a missionary it's easy to not be exactly obedient, but to simply be "pretty" obedient and to still think it is okay. It's like justifying sin, really. It's the same though with the commandments, but someone in conference said, "we can have what we want, or we can have something better", and I want something better! I think we all do! But, like the prophet talked about- we all make choices, "May we ever choose the harder right instead of the easier wrong."  I also loved President Uchtdorf's talk about the lost sheep. It doesn't matter how far we have strayed off the path. He is the good shepherd, He loves us! and He will find us. I wish I had more time to write about it! If you missed any of the talks they are worth looking up and watching or reading!

This email is really short because I've got a lot of packing to do and we deep cleaned our apartment. Well it's been a crazy week, but the church is still true! :) I am so grateful that we have a prophet on earth today to lead and guide us. I am so grateful for the sacrifice of Jesus Christ. He lived, died, and lives again for me and for each of us! :) This will forever bring me so much happiness!  I love you all! Thank you for all of your prayers!  Have the best week ever! :)
Love,

Sister Anderson
Sheridan district
With Brandy
Saying goodbye to Brandy :(
Sister Bell is dead, happens to us every night...
The awesome Korps!
The Donaldson's buck
This bull was so close to us!
We woke up with a flat tire and a dead battery.  April Fools!  prank on the elders =)


No comments:

Post a Comment