Monday, March 14, 2016

Hallelujah!

Hey hey hey! It's been a crazy good week here in Sheridan Wyoming! Some ups and a couple downs, but mostly ups!

On Tuesday we went to Worland for a zone conference and it was SO GOOD. The spirit is always so strong in those meetings. I learned A TON. We talked a lot about charity and just really having a love for the people around you. I just read Moroni 7 the other day and that is such a good chapter! Verse 46 really stood out to me, "if ye have not charity ye are nothing" pretty straight forward. I need more charity! Repentance is a good thing. ;)

We had 3 exchanges this week which was CRAZY, but good! We met a Duke/Lord from Scotland! He was pretty cool and looked real tough. He had tattoos all down his arms, lip piercing, leather vest with things all over it, shaved head except for a pony tail in the back, has a cool accent..Ect. We first saw him from the window of our car as we drove past and Sister Seamons said, "hey, we should go talk to that guy!" In sort of a sarcastic voice, then I got a feeling like, "hey! Really go talk to that guy!" , so we went over and started talking to him and he is one of the nicest guys ever, and he was really interested in learning about the gospel! I'm excited to meet with him again.

This week I finished the Book of Mormon again! It really is my favorite book, and it is so true what Joseph Smith said, “I told the brethren that the Book of Mormon was the most correct of any book on earth, and the keystone of our religion, and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts, than by any other book.” I have come to know God and Jesus Christ more than I've ever thought I could. The Book of Mormon is true! I know it with all my heart.

The hallelujah video came out this week!! If you haven't seen it yet, you should! followhim.mormon.org So good. I love sharing it with people! It's an amazing video and I learn something new every time I watch it. It is so true! Christ has done everything for us! If we let Him. If we love Him. If we follow Him. We can be forgiven, find peace, happiness, and ultimately we can find new life. It's in Jesus Christ I have found new life. Hallelujah! I invite you all to discover how Jesus Christ is important in your life as well :)

Sorry this letter is kinda short...this whole past week is a big blur. I love you all!
Love, Sister Anderson
Leaving for zone conference


Wyoming scenery on way to zone conference
Enjoying the scenery while Sister Bell was napping
Don't mind the name tag, couldn't find mine for a bit =)
Zone conference
Exchanges
The Anderson's elk, Carter, and the dog who was not happy =)
Service at Habitat for Humanity
Sister Ranger and I
With Sister Seamons
Sister Alltops painting
Rose that brother Irwin made
The Irwin's cool wall
Cool sunset
Gospel conversation with an alpaca

No comments:

Post a Comment