Monday, March 21, 2016

Windy, Hot, Cold, Snowing, Sunshine, & Blizzard!

This week has been super full of appointments, traveling, learning about the traffic in Wyoming- which is not cars, but cows. I thought people were joking when they said that! The weather has been really bipolar..Today it's like 70 on Thursday it was snowing, but I love it! and miracles!


We met with an investigator this past week and she is more than GOLDEN. So prepared. Sister Bell met her on an exchange. They saw her out on her porch and as they started walking up to her she said, "oh hold on... I'm gonna cry!" Haha I love her so much. She use to be in prison and while she was in prison she met with LDS representatives that taught her every Sunday. (Is that what grandma and grandpa B use to do?) and they taught her everything! Once she got out she had pretty much a bucket list of everything that she wanted to do, like go to school, get a job..stuff like that and she has done everything on that list except get into the church. She's so ready! We went through all of the baptismal interview questions and she knows it all. She is already looking forward to going to the temple and knows what she needs to do to make it there. She knows all the doctrine and has a testimony of it. Aw I'm so excited for her...man If I get transferred... Well we won't speak of that ;) Oh and this transfer is a 7 week transfer, so I won't be getting the call this week it'll be conference Sunday instead :)


A few weeks back we were calling one of our investigators and it ended up being an old/wrong number, but I kept talking with the guy and figured out that he lived in our other area, Ranchester! I told him who we were and asked him some questions and we were able to set up a time to meet with him! It was awesome! Tracting over the phone. Haha  So we met with him this week and turns out his mom and siblings are members and we know his mom and brother and we met them all in completely different places. It was so weird to find out they were all family..small world! Or small town. Maybe both. He's got a lot of concerns, but also a lot of potential!


Mason - he has read the Book of Mormon 3 times in like 4 weeks! He's also writing a story about it! Haha so funny. He always relates everything we talk about back to his video game that he is REALLY into. And Star Wars. I don't think I've ever seen Star Wars, but I'm sure it relates somehow. We asked him to pray about the Book of Mormon the last time that we came by. So when we asked him if he'd done that he said, "so I did what you asked and read the Moroni promise, then I prayed about it, and God told me it's true..He also told me that I should read it again." That's gotta be one of my favorite things to hear an investigator say.


The Dayton,s dad came to church!! Aw it was so awesome. They are so Mormon already and they don't even know it. At the beginning of Sunday school the dad stood at the front for a second and I could just see him being the Sunday school teacher already. Haha we are super excited for them.


Oh and we went to Cody this week to do some exchanges. I was with Sister Timothy. This is her first transfer and she's already a pro missionary. We met Boyd K. Packers 2nd cousin! I love being a missionary! It's the best best best life ever. Everyday I learn and grow SO much. I never want it to end! I especially don't want to leave Sheridan! At least for another transfer. I love this gospel and I know it is true. A few scriptures that I have been liking a lot this week with Easter coming up and all are Mosiah 16:6-9 "And now if Christ had not come into the world, speaking of things to come as though they had already come, there could have been no redemption.  And if Christ had not risen from the dead, or have broken the bands of death that the grave should have no victory, and that death should have no sting, there could have been no resurrection. But there is a resurrection, therefore the grave hath no victory, and the sting of death is swallowed up in Christ.  He is the light and the life of the world; yea, a light that is endless, that can never be darkened; yea, and also a life which is endless, that there can be no more death."

I hope you all had a great week! I love you all to pieces!
Happy Easter!  Love, Sister Anderson


Dinner at the Shucks.  She likes to take pictures of us...
Jumping for Joy! More pictures with Sister Shuck
Is she ok?


Exchanges with Sisters Thacker & Timothy
Dinner and the cloud room at Sister Cline's
The barn, kind of a creepy place, haha
A cat just chillin on our truck

Car wash selfie

Held at gun point on Sheridan's main street
Bi Polar weather, it was snowing when this was taken
A bunch of deer

This is where Jessica slid off the road.  They have removed the poles she ran over

Giving service

Another car selfie
Yeah, Sister Shuck really likes to take pictures of us, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment