Monday, May 23, 2016

Temple Trip!

Sorry I didn't get time to write yesterday, but here's a quick up of the week...well mostly just what happened yesterday! :) I can't think of anything too crazy that has happened so far this week...just transfers, but nothing happened to us with that. I did get to see Sister Bell for a second! That was fun :) Love her so much. Probably the last time that I'll see her as a missionary. We did have another sister with us for a day while she waited for her companion, Sister Freeman. So that was fun to be in a trio for a day!

Yesterday was amazing. We got up at dark thirty to leave for the temple and the other sisters were suppose to meet us at the member's house who were taking us, but they never came and they weren't answering their phone or anything! So we all drove over to the bishop's house where they live to see if they were still there and they were! Luckily they live out of town a bit so no one locks their doors, so we walked on in, ran down stairs, flipped on the lights and woke them up real good! :) Then we were on our way! Turns out they set their alarms for pm not am. haha I have missed going to the temple so much. It's been too long! We were there from 8am to 6pm!!! :) We did a little bit of everything in there just all day long. Such a good day!! Jennifer and Michelle were there and did baptisms! It was amazing how strong the spirit was. Especially when Jennifer was baptized for her grandma. There was just a different feeling, even the guy baptizing her teared up as he read her name. I love love love the temple. Always miracles there. :)

On our drive I read a few talks about temples and these were some parts that stood out to me, "The temple is also a place of refuge, thanksgiving, instruction, and understanding, “that [we] may be perfected … in all things pertaining to the kingdom of God on the earth.” It is wonderful to leave the cares of the world behind in that sacred setting." ..."As we go to the temple, as we remember the covenants we make there, we will be better able to overcome those temptations and to bear our trials. In the temple we can find peace. The blessings of the temple are priceless." I've never found the peace that I’ve felt in the temple anywhere else.

I love the temple and the amazing work that happens there. I am so grateful to have the fullness of the gospel here on the earth today. The blessings truly are priceless!
I love you all! Have a great week!
Love, Sister Anderson

Temple Trip!
Temple Trip with Michelle & Jennifer
Brandy's Baptism in Sheridan
Tina's Baptism in Sheridan
Service with the 5th ward
Bishop Campbell working hard ;)
Llama and I =)

No comments:

Post a Comment