Monday, August 24, 2015

It's Been a Goood Week!

Hello hello                                                                                             
A lot of random things happened this week. I saw a drunk person for the first time! Haha He was trying to walk his dog and he kept falling over... Sister Moyer and I couldn't help but to laugh hahaha I think they caught the mountain lion because nobody has told us about it for a while. We hear that there are 101 fires in Montana right now! That's a lot of fires. So there is ton of smoke in the air and it smells smokey too! I feel like I'm in a war movie. You know how in war movies there is a bunch of smoke in the air and the whole sky is just a gross color and.. I don't know it's just smokey! It looks like a bunch of bombs have been going off haha But it rained yesterday so it's a bit better.


We went in exchanges Thursday, so sister Moyer went to Helena and I stayed in Great Falls with Sister Rasmusson. It was a good time! We put a girl on date! I don't know if I've already talked about H, but she is awesome! Oh and R… we had to drop her because her aunt won't let her meet with us anymore, she is so ready! And wants it so bad! But who knows, maybe once she is 18 she will find the church again :) The next day we woke up at 5 and we went to Helena and met with Elder Martino from the seventy! Uh! He was amazing. He talked a lot about how important members are to missionary work. And man you guys are important! He also spent a lot of time just answering any questions that anyone had. It was so good! And the spirit was so strong there. Yesterday Sister Moyer and I got asked to speak in primary, so that was fun! We just stayed in there for the whole hour and I loved it! I just love the little kids! Their testimonies are already so strong it's amazing! They were learning the Armies of Helaman song so they sang the second verse over and over and over and I felt the spirit so much in there! It was like I had nothing to worry about, like I was a kid again or something! So fun!


Transfer calls are this Sunday… hopefully Sister Moyer and I both stay here! I think we will, but ya never know! Haha Thank you for all of your prayers! I can for sure notice them
throughout my day. :) I love you all!
Love,
Sister Anderson

Sister Anderson
Funny Montana =)
Funny Sisters


No comments:

Post a Comment