Monday, August 17, 2015

This Week Flew By!

It's been a pretty good week.
So first on Monday last week we went to Ryan's dam and I think I sent all of those pictures last week, but it was so fun! A member set it all up and he use to be a cop for Woodland Hills and Salem! Small world! We heard about the mudslide there. That's crazy! Guess what?! The other day while we were tracting we were talking to these ladies and they were like "watch out for the mountain lion!" I was just thinking they were joking and we kinda laughed and were like "okay!" But then she's said "no I'm serious! There is a mountain in town! My son saw it down the street and the cops having been looking for it all day!" Haha what?! We never actually saw it, but other people told us about it too! We were pretty cautious for the rest of the day. Oh I got my first door slammed in my face! It was a young teenager, I was in the middle of a sentence and he just slowly closed the door.  Haha  This week we met with a girl that we’ll call  “S” and she is so great. This was our first lesson with her and it was just a total DISASTER. We were just like vomiting all of this information on her, I don't even know why it was going so strangely. But it was the first lesson, so ya know, we needed to invite her to be baptized.  So we did and she said yes? We were so surprised! Haha it's a really good thing the spirit is the teacher. Looking back at it she was understanding everything we were talking about and the spirit was there.  It just was not a normal first lesson that's for sure!

We also put this sweetest young girl on date this week :) She is so excited and prepared for the gospel in her life! We also met with W again yesterday! I just love going to meet with him! I don't know why because I am always a bit nervous before we go, we never know how or where the lesson is going to go with him.  But the spirit totally guided the whole lesson with him. He really gets a lot out of videos and we felt like we should show him the patterns of light videos which are three videos that Elder Bednar did. They are super good and just what he needed. It was a little weird to be using so much video in our lessons, but we felt like we should, so we did and it went perfect! He went to church again this week and is still praying! Also he opened up more and told us about sometimes when he has felt the Holy Ghost prompt him to do something. He has come SO far in the last 3 weeks and he doesn't even see it! I'm so excited for him. :)


This next week we are going to Helena again to meet Elder Martino from the 70! So that'll be cool! I don't know if I ever mentioned this before, but we get free Dairy Queen once a week because a member owns it! Just thought I'd throw that in there.  Also we ate frog legs for dinner last night! I have picture proof. Haha They taste like chicken!
Well I love you all!
Love,
Sister Anderson
mmmm frog legs!
Free DQ Mom!!  =)
Ran into some cool people out tracting
Twinners!  =)

The apartment mascot
Out tracting

No comments:

Post a Comment