Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

First and foremost... transfer news!!  Oh my goodness. President knows that I'm always soo anxious to find out transfer news. He's only told me early maybe two times. On Wednesday we got a call from President saying he doesn't want me to be anxious anymore haha and he wanted to talk with me about my next assignment. So of course I knew I was going to be transferred. He told me that my companion would be Sister Wagstaff who is coming back into the mission and we are going to be doubled into Columbia Falls!!!! Aw man you don't even know how excited I was when I heard about this, and still am. First of all, Columbia falls is BEAUTIFUL. Second, I LOVE getting doubled in.Third, I felt about a year ago that I would be companions with Sister Wagstaff, and she's amazing. I'm very excited. Keep the people of Columbia Falls and Sister Wagstaff and I in your prayers please! It's going to be the best transfer ever.

Miracle!
On Tuesday I was on an exchange with Sister Freeman and we were walking around in a trailer park when we saw a girl getting out of her car. We went up and started talking with her and turns out her grandma is a member of the church! We talked with her for a bit and set up a time to meet with her later in the week. When we met with her again she told us about when she was growing up and when her grandma couldn't be there for her she would send the missionaries. Her grandma passed away a few years ago and she has noticed that anytime she is struggling her grandma still continues to send missionaries. Just before we had started talking with her she had been thinking about what she needed to change in her life to be a better person and turn her life around, then we said, "hello!". There are no such thing as coincidences. God’s plan is perfect! "the Lord knoweth all things from the beginning; wherefore, he prepareth a way to accomplish all his works among the children of men". God is preparing a way for each of His children to come unto Him. I love this work!

Also Victoria's little girl Bentley was blessed yesterday!

We also had our trunk or treat with both of our wards combined and it was great. It's not very dignified for us to wear costumes as missionaries, so Sister Linney and I just wore matching outfits haha If I got a dollar every time someone said, "you're twins!" Or "good costumes" or "are you really the missionaries or are you just people dressed up like missionaries?" I would have a lot of dollars. We already get told we're twins a lot when we aren't matching.     
Since today is Halloween we missionaries aren't going out and proselytizing tonight. So far we've done the only normal thing to do on Halloween and we went to a wedding! Later we're going to carve some pumpkins, put some caramel on an apple and watch a church movie! Life is so good! :)
Hope you all have the greatest Halloween ever!  CTR

Love,
Sister Anderson

Sister Linney
Pumpkin carving fun at the church
Our Halloween cake
Some scary doors
Twinners!
Caramel apples at the Millers!
Exchanges with Sister Freeman
Peace
Some zone fun in the leaves
Sister Pearson!

No comments:

Post a Comment